MIGRAZIONE SERVER DI MT... CI SIAMO QUASI! CLICK QUI!

A-6E Fujimi 1/72

Moderatore: Madd 22

Aquila1411
Highlander User
Highlander User
Che Genere di Modellista?: Prevalentemente aerei, soprattutto WWII, ma non disdegno qualcosa di diverso ogni tanto...
Aerografo: si
scratch builder: si
Nome: Andrea

Re: A-6E Fujimi 1/72

Messaggio da Aquila1411 »

M.A.D. Models ha scritto: 16 dicembre 2021, 11:31 Hi Andrea, my name is David. I have been building 1þ72 scale models for over 35 years with a big long break over the last 10-15 years. Just started getting back to what I really know how to do. One thing I do is research the crap out of everything I build. Now with the F-14, A-6, EA-6B, and A-7 all gone trying to do some research is a bit impossible. Anyway if you are open to a little criticism I would like to point out something. On tail of your A-6E Intruder you have the dark gray on the top of the tail that kinda curves. I'm guessing that you matched this to the picture on the box. Well what I wanted to point out was that the darker color should not have been done. The dark color you see on the tail in the box art picture is actually a shadow from the catwalk that just above the tail. If you look real close at the picture you can actually see the little light dots in the shaded area from the holes in the catwalk. I love the kit and I do love the work that you did. I've been trying to find this exact Fujimi A-6E Intruder kit with these exact decals for a project I've been working on. But have not been able to find one. Apparently it's a holy grail or something. Anyway I hope that you don't take any offense to what I pointed out. I saw another wooden model built with the marking and everything hand painted and they did the same thing and went by the picture on the Fujimi box. I can actually send you a picture of the plane in flight with the other planes that also have the rainbow tails. I hope you'll reply back because I'd like to chat somehow.
Hi David, I really appreciate your intervention.
To make this model I followed the instructions. It was the first I did in many years and I focused on building and painting techniques. Only recently have I started using a documentary approach.
With your input you intrigued me and I went to look for photos of this specimen and I found only one and this corresponds to what you say. If you have more photos we are very happy to see them.
With this intervention we hope that other modellers will be able to notice the error and correct their model in time.
Forgive me if the text is not clear but I have never studied English language and I had to use the translator.
Thank you, I wish you a Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

Immagine presa a solo scopo di discussione da airhistory.net

Ciao David, apprezzo molto il tuo intervento.
Per fare questo modello ho seguito le istruzioni. Era il primo che facevo dopo molti anni e mi sono concentrato sulla costruzione e sulle tecniche di verniciatura. Solo di recente ho iniziato ad usare un approccio documentativo.
Con questo tuo imput mi hai incuriosito e sono andato a cercare delle foto di questo esemplare e ne ho trovata solo una e questa corrisponde a quello che dici tu. Se possiedi altre foto siamo molto felici di vederle.
Con questo intervento speriamo che altri modellisti possano accorgersi dell'errore e correggere in tempo il loro modello.
Grazie, ti auguro un buon Natale e buone feste.
Rispondi

Torna a “Jet”